Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone caught fire next to its sleeping owner

The owner of the smartphone Xiaomi Mi A1 connected the gadget to the charger and went to bed. During the charging, there was a fire in the battery of the smartphone. The smartphone, judging by the photo, suffered catastrophic damage and can not be restored. The owner himself was not injured, including due to the fact that the smartphone was in the case, which took all the power of the fire on itself.
The injured party informed the representatives of the smartphone manufacturer about the incident, but has not received a response yet. Xiaomi smartphone brand is among the most popular among buyers, including because of the reliability of gadgets and each such case causes a significant reaction among consumers, including potential ones.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *